Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

“A smile is the Shortest distance between two people”


That smile of your Makes my heart beat like an 808 drum

This weekend I have to say was one of the best I’ve had in a while :).I was a little home sick all week and talking to my friends on facebook wasn’t helping either. So they decided I would come home for the weekend. So I went home so I could go bowling with my girls, my best friend’s boyfriend Peter and our guy friend Jay. At first I wasn’t looking forward to it very much because the guy I liked wasn’t going to be there. When I invited him to come he told me he just started a new job and worked nights so he wouldn’t be able to come. I was so sad I really didn’t want to go after that but I knew my girls would be mad at me if I skipped out on them because of a guy. So I went when we got there, it was just me my friends Jess, Jay and Lele. So we went ahead and got our lanes, shoes and bowling balls. While we were waiting for the others my friend Jay kept saying he was waiting for someone and he wondered where they were. Me and the girls just thought he had a new girlfriend and we were about to meet her or something. So none of us really thought anything else about it. My friends all slowly one by one started rolling in till we were all there. Then finally I heard Jay say they’re here, I turned around to see the guy that I have the biggest crush on Deven standing behind me. Jay looks at me and kind of gives me that you owe me one for this look. All I could do was smile, Just the Idea of Deven being there made my whole night. I missed my girl but getting to see the guy that I’ve liked since my Junior year of high school made it to the top of the list along with seeing my girls .

“Gone But Never Forgotten”


On January 23,2010 a good friend of mine passed away from an Overdose. It’s kind of hard because I was just talking to him the other day about how he was going to clean up his life for his baby girl. He was a good person he just had a few issue that needed to be fixed. His daughter now will never know her daddy. It’s painful for friends to lose someone but it’s even more painful for a child to lose someone and not understand what is going on.My thought and Prays are with the family of Matthew "Shak" Shackelford.I'll miss you man, I still can't believe your gone.


“Gone Too Soon”


You took chances
Once too many times.
As a child you thought -
"Oh no, never me."
Life is a gift,
Given and taken at some
Unknown time.
Your time came too soon -
Your life was over in a flash.
The fun you shared,
The joy you brought,
All just a memory -
Behind us.

R.I.P.

Matthew "Shak" Shackelford

Dec 8th, 1989-Jan 23rd, 2010

Gone But Never Forgot

No comments:

Post a Comment