Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Home sickness: The feeling of missing everything you've ever know..

I miss the spring time sun.The feeling of the sun beating down on you while making dandelion wishes across the world till your blue in the face.It's funny how much you seem to miss as you get older and go off to college. Little things you never thought you'd miss.Like the feeling of belonging to something and knowing you always will. Or how embassing you parent(s) can be but you love them all the same. Well as I hit midterm and spring break I see how badly I miss being at home with my mom.I miss my girls, my family, my old high school( which is funny because I hated that place) just everything I remember about home. I know it's sad right. I just live 30 mintes away why be home sick? Well when you leave everything you've ever know and ever belong to, to go off chasing some dream of your sooner than later will your mind snap you back into reality and show you what your missing.
To me this blog has become less of a homework project and more of a way of tell my girls everything I would normally tell them in a day. Like how much i miss them and how much I ♥ them. It's funny how when your in high school you dream of being out off at college going to class partying your life way. Until you really start to live it and see how much your missing everything you hated in high school. I hated school the hall ways, and not having many classes with my friends. But now i missing being in the nosies crowed hallways, the teacher yelling to stop this or don't do that put up that ipod/cell phone.
But soon I will be home for a week which means a week with my mom a week with my girls :). I'm so excited!!! Spring 2010 here I come even though i'm not going anywhere i plan to make the best of the time I have off! I'm out from the 12th until 21st so i'm only working 4days of that then the other 6days are all mine to do what I please:)!
Well now I feel randoma and like i'm rambaling on and on, so I'm gonna go watch a the new music video to one of my fave bands the Gorillaz on Youtube. Then so Notruious BIG Video Since he died 13 years ago today..Maybe i'll find one I like and post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment